New oil tank installation or the replacement of older tanks involves more than you might think, that’s why it is essential to employ a professional installer for their expert skills and advice.
Understanding how different factors will affect new tank location, ensuring old tanks are disposed of safely, checking or installing existing or new pipework, and the testing of oil lines prior to operation are all extremely important.
Oil Tank Change is an OFTEC registered installer which means that every member of our friendly expert team complies with all current safety legislation. Add to this that we are fully insured to undertake all works and you can enjoy the utmost piece of mind.
Our services include:
- Full survey planning for the base and supporting walls.
- Preparation of the base and construction of fire walls and concrete bunds where required.
- Checking of existing, or installation of new oil lines/pipes from tank to boiler.
- Testing and bleeding of the oil lines before boiler is fired up.
- Safe disposal of old tanks.